More and more drivers fill their tires with nitrogen. The benefits of nitrogen include:
- Nitrogen molecules are larger and less permeable, so they stay in your tires longer.
- Your tires retain optimal pressure three to four times longer than when filled with air.
- Nitrogen increases your fuel efficiency.
- Your tires last longer.
- Vehicle safety increases. Filling your tires with nitrogen provides more reliable pressure and reduces possible blowouts.
- Tire Pressure Monitor System (TPMS) performance improves.
- Your tire beads last longer.